- State of Indiana
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
- Life v. F.C. Tucker Co., Inc., 948 N.E.2d 346 (Ind. App. 2011).
- Mark Pendley, Agnes Pendley v. Texas Gas Transmission, LLC, 2010 WL 2927230 (S.D. Ind. 2010).
- Rockies Express Pipeline LLC v. 124.62 Acres, et al., Entry Granting Plaintiff’s Motion for an Order Confirming Condemnation Authority, 2008 WL 4493310 (S.D. Ind.), Util. L. Rep. P 14,715 (2008).
- Rockies Express Pipeline LLC v. 124.62 Acres, et al., Order Granting Immediate Possession (Document 598), 1:08-cv-000751-RLY-DML (S.D. Ind. 2008).
Anthony S. Ridolfo, Jr.
Wabash College, A.B., 1992; Willamette University College of Law, J.D., 1995
Oregon, 1995 (inactive); Indiana, 2001
Litigation, Pipelines, Environmental Law
Anthony S. Ridolfo is a partner in the firm practicing in the area of civil litigation. After graduation from law school, he worked for six years as an Assistant Attorney General for the Oregon Department of Justice, Trial Division, where he defended the State, its agencies, and employees in civil rights and government tort actions and represented numerous professional licensing boards as general counsel. Mr. Ridolfo joined Hackman Hulett & Cracraft, LLP in 2001, where he specializes in complex civil litigation and concentrates his practice primarily in the areas of eminent domain, regulatory, insurance coverage and defense, real estate and business matters. He advises and represents oil and gas pipeline clients in litigation relating to right-of-way acquisition and land use, including environmental restrictions. Mr. Ridolfo has lectured on occupational safety and health law, civil rights liability, and environmental permitting and enforcement.
Mr. Ridolfo is a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association, the Indiana State Bar Association, the Oregon Bar Association (inactive), and the Indiana Defense Lawyers Association. Mr. Ridolfo serves in leadership capacities with several civic organizations in Zionsville.
Send An Email to Anthony :
Please read our Disclaimer Page for terms and conditions.