- State of Indiana
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Krachinski v. Century 21-1st Team, Inc., et al., 2011 WL 5145677 (Ind. App. 2011).
- Life v. F.C. Tucker Co., Inc., et al., 948 N.E.2d 346 (Ind. App. 2011).
- Drake v. Old National Trust Co., et al., 871 N.E.2d 352 (Ind. App. 2007).
- Vannetta v. Scheetz Co., Inc. and Chandler, et al., 810 N.E.2d 1108 (Ind.App. 2004).
Awards / Distinctions:
- Indianapolis Bar Association, President's Award for Service to the Association, 2009 and 2011
- Indianapolis Bar Foundation, Distinguished Fellow
- Listed as an "Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Star" for 2009, 2010 and 2011
- Sagamore Inn of Court, Barrister
- Town Attorney, Town of Williams Creek, Indiana
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Indiana Law Journal
- DePauw University, Washington C. DePauw Society; Walker Cup recipient (1994)
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association (Clients Financial Assistance Fund, Member, 2009-2012)
- Indianapolis Bar Association; Board of Managers, 2004 and 2008; Women and the Law Division Executive Committee, 1997-2005 (Chair, 2004); Bench Bar Steering Committee, 2007-2012; Mortgage Foreclosure Task Force, 2008-2010; Finance Committee, 2011-2012; Membership Committee, 2008-2009
Ellen Morrison Townsend
DePauw University, B.A., cum laude, 1994; Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1997
Real Estate, Litigation, Business Services
Ellen Morrison Townsend is a partner with the firm and practices in the real estate, civil litigation, and general corporate/business services areas. She defends businesses in state and federal courts across Indiana, as well as with the Indiana Attorney General, the Indiana Real Estate Commission, the Department of Insurance, and many other state and federal regulatory agencies. She represents clients in connection with permitting, enforcement and other common issues arising in real estate development work, including zoning and other land use matters. She regularly advises real estate brokers, agents, principal brokers, title companies and appraisers in connection with all aspects of agency law, litigation, administrative claims, risk management, licensing, and dispute resolution strategies and also serves on the Indiana Association of Realtors® Forms Committee.
Send An Email to Ellen :
Please read our Disclaimer Page for terms and conditions.