- State of Indiana
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Indiana
- BETO Partners, LLC v. Estate of Robert E. Bender, 806 N.E.2d 59 (Ind. App. 2004)
- Crouser v. Town of Zionsville Plan Comm'n, 2009 Ind. App. Unpub. LEXIS 1042
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Boone County Bar Association
Jeffrey S. Jacob
Wabash College, B.A., 1994; Valparaiso University, J.D., 1997
Real Estate Transactions, Zoning and Development, Business Governance.
Jeff is a partner practicing in real estate transactions, zoning and development and business governance.
Jeffrey S. Jacob is a partner in the firm focusing his practice in commercial and real estate matters. Mr. Jacob is a long-time Boone County resident, primarily practicing in our northside office. He represents clients in front and of various zoning bodies and land use issues. In addition, he provides general business services and guidance to utilities.
He also served as a law clerk with the Indiana Court of Appeals (Kirsch), Indiana 1997-99. Mr. Jacob is a member of: Indianapolis, Boone County (President 2004-5) and Indiana State Bar Associations, in addition to serving in various leadership capacities with civic organizations.
Send An Email to Jeffrey :
Please read our Disclaimer Page for terms and conditions.