- State of Indiana
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
- In re the Supervised Administration of the Estate of Lawrence W. Inlow, 893 N.E.2d 734 (Ind. Ct. App. 2008), trans. granted, 916 N.E.2d 664 (Ind. 2009)
- Drake v. Old National Trust Co., 871 N.E.2d 352 (Ind. Ct. App. 2007), reh’g denied, trans. denied
- City of Fort Wayne v. Utility Center, Inc., 840 N.E.2d 836 (Ind. Ct. App. 2006)
- “Equity in the American Courts and in the World Court: Does the End Justify the Means?” 6 Ind. Int’l & Comp. L. Rev. 637 (1996)
Joseph M. Hendel
Indiana University, B.A., 1994; Indiana University School of Law, J.D., 1997
Litigation, Appellate, Utilities, Pipelines, Environmental Law
Joseph M. Hendel is an associate in the firm whose practice regularly includes appellate work and involvement in many areas of civil litigation. He has appeared in state and federal court on matters ranging from the defense of tort actions to the prosecution of eminent domain proceedings. He also has experience in the areas of administrative, environmental, and public utility law, having appeared before the Indiana Office of Environmental Adjudication, Indiana Natural Resources Commission, and Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission. Mr. Hendel has handled appeals in matters involving real estate, utilities and probate. He has also participated in oral argument before the Indiana Court of Appeals.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Hendel served as a law clerk at the Indiana Court of Appeals. He holds a J.D. degree from Indiana University—Indianapolis and formerly served as Executive Articles Editor of the Indiana International & Comparative Law Review.
Send An Email to Joseph :
Please read our Disclaimer Page for terms and conditions.