- State of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Buchanan ex rel. Buchanan v. Vowell, 926 N.E.2d 515 (Ind. Ct. App. 2010)
Awards / Distinctions:
- Managing Editor, Federal Communications Law Journal
- 2010 Indiana Banker’s Association Mega Conference
- 2010 Indiana Tax Institute
- NOTE, Dial 9-1-1 and Report a Congressional Empty Promise: The Wireless Communication and Public Safety Act of 1999, 54 FED. COMM. L.J. 53 (2001).
- Board of Directors, NAMI Indianapolis
- Agave Auxiliary to the Eiteljorg Museum
- Indiana State Bar Association, inc. Probate, Trust and Real Property Section and Indiana Docs, Attorney Fee Dispute, and Citizenship Education Advisory Committees.
- Indianapolis Bar Association (formerly of the Criminal Justice Section Executive Committee)
Peter P. Ten Eyck
DePauw University, B.A., cum laude, 1999; Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., 2002
Estate Planning and Administration, Litigation
Peter Ten Eyck assists clients primarily with estate and retirement planning; wills and trusts; powers of attorney; living wills; guardianships; estate and trust administration; inheritance disputes; and estate and trust litigation. Mr. Ten Eyck’s practice also encompases business formation and succession planning; real estate and personal property matters; and general civil litigation.
Mr. Ten Eyck was born and raised in Indianapolis and is a graduate of Park Tudor School. He believes strongly in giving back to the community and regularly volunteers his time to local charities. He has provided pro bono legal services to the Indianapolis Bar Association’s Low Asset Will Program and Ask a Lawyer Program, the Protective Order Pro Bono Project, the Community Development Law Center, and the Heartland Pro Bono Council. He has also represented the Indianapolis and Indiana State Bar Associations at naturalization ceremonies for new U.S. Citizens. Before joining the firm, Mr. Ten Eyck was a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney for the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office and represented the State of Indiana in major felony criminal cases such as robberies and homicides.
Mr. Ten Eyck lives in Carmel with his wife, daughter, and two dogs. He enjoys record collecting, traveling, reading, and watching Colts football and Indiana basketball games.
Send An Email to Peter :
Please read our Disclaimer Page for terms and conditions.