- State of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
- Akzo Coatings, Inc. v. Aigner Corp, 30 F. 3d 761 (7th Cir. 1994)
- Rockies Express Pipeline Company LLC v. Indiana State Natural Resources Commission, 2010 WL 3882513 (S. D. Ind. 2010)
- L.A. Pipeline Const. Co. v. Texas Eastern Products Pipeline Co., 699 F. Supp. 185 (S.D. Ind. 1988)
- Buckley v. Standard Investment Co., 581 N.E. 2d 920 (Ind. 1991), modified, 586 N.E. 2d (Ind. 1992)
- Note, The Federal Magistrates System and the Requirement of a “De Novo Determination” Under 28 § U.S.C. 636 (b) (3), North Carolina Central Law Journal (Spring 1984)
Philip B. McKiernan
University of Notre Dame, B.A., with honors, 1974; M.A., 1975; M.S.A., 1980; Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1983, Order of the Coif
Utilities, Energy, Environmental Law, Pipelines, Litigation
Mr. McKiernan joined the firm in 1983 and has been a partner since 1990. During his years with the firm, Phil has advised and represented business, governmental and non-profit organizations in connection with various federal, state and local regulatory matters, including litigation arising from regulatory disputes. An area of particular focus has been the representation of water, sewer and gas utilities before the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission. Phil also represents those and other clients in connection with permitting, enforcement and other matters arising under environmental protection laws.
Mr. McKiernan has been a member of and served in leadership capacities with several civic and professional organizations, including the Indiana State Bar Association.
Send An Email to Philip :
Please read our Disclaimer Page for terms and conditions.