- State of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Citizens Water Acquisition; Cause No. 43936 (IURC, 2011)
- Petition of Citizens Gas and Vectren Energy for Approval of Low-Income Energy Assistance Programs, Cause No. 43077/43078 (IURC, 2007)
- Hancock Co. Rural Electric Membership Corp. v. City of Greenfield, 768 N.E.2d 909 (Ind. Ct. App., 2002)
- Spring Hills Developers, Inc. v. The Reynolds Group, Inc., 792 N.E.2d 955 (Ind. Ct. App., 2003)
Steven W. Krohne
Indiana University, B.S., 1993; Indiana University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 1998
Utilities, Energy, Environmental Law
Steven W. Krohne is a partner in the firm who concentrates his practice primarily in the areas of utility, energy, telecommunications and administrative law. Since joining the firm in 1998, Mr. Krohne has represented and advised business and municipal clients in a variety of matters. In particular, he has represented gas, electric, steam, water and sewer utilities, as well as telecommunications providers in various proceedings for regulatory approvals before the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission. Mr. Krohne also has been involved in appeals of utility matters to the Indiana Court of Appeals.
Mr. Krohne has served as an adjunct Professor of Law at Indiana University – Indianapolis, teaching Legal Analysis, Research and Communication to second year law students. Mr. Krohne is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, Indianapolis Bar Association and American Bar Association. He is a former Chairman of the Gas Division of the Indiana State Bar Association’s Utility Law Section.
Send An Email to Steven :
Please read our Disclaimer Page for terms and conditions.